It's hard to believe how quickly the house has gone up. Within three weeks we went from cement footings to having the roof completed. I have become a regular driving to the house at least once a day. The workers and I wave a friendly hello each time I pass. Natalie considers it a highlight of our day to see the progress on her 'bedroom' and can't wait to move in. I'll be sad when the outside is finished and have to wait for the inside to be done.
Thursday, March 04, 2010
House Update
It's hard to believe how quickly the house has gone up. Within three weeks we went from cement footings to having the roof completed. I have become a regular driving to the house at least once a day. The workers and I wave a friendly hello each time I pass. Natalie considers it a highlight of our day to see the progress on her 'bedroom' and can't wait to move in. I'll be sad when the outside is finished and have to wait for the inside to be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on your new home. I'm sure it will look even better when it is finished. :)
Post a Comment