Natalie informed me the other day that as we get older our names will change. Our conversation:
N: Mom when Curtis gets older I am going to call him Steve.
M: Why Steve?
N: Because lots of boys are named Steve when they get old.
Note: We have never mentioned anyone named Steve in front of Natalie, so I don't know where she came up with this name. I was hoping my name would change to Grandma when I got old, but maybe Natalie has other ideas. I hope they are not Shirley or Zelma.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is too cute & funny! Can't WAIT to see you guys!!
hahahahaha! Where kids get this stuff I don't know. My neice decided that I could not have a cat named Oreo, so she calls him Brad!
I was hoping for Melba for you and Farmer for Jon. Maybe let Natalie choose everyone's names from now on.
hahahaha... that is so funny! Hey, yeah... Can Natalie pick the next baby's name? That should be interesting.
What a cutie! She is very wise for her years.
Post a Comment