After I recently sprayed on some cologne while getting ready for work.
Natalie: "Dad you smell like boyfume."
Dad: "What's that?"
Natalie: "Perfume for boys."
Dad: "Oh, got it."
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moments from the lives of Jon, Sarah, Natalie, Curtis, and Ryan
4 comments:
hahahahaha... I hope you keep posting these Natalisms because I LOVE them, although it makes me miss you more! Hopefully I can see you soon! Love you!
Natalie is so cute. We had fun with her coming over. Thanks for the pie filling and cute Christmas card.
Too cute!
kids are the best! I asked my son the other day if he wanted a grill cheese sandwhich. He looked at me with disdain as he retored, "What? No! I don't want a girl cheese samwich I want a BOY cheese samwich."
Well, duh! :) We got your Christmas card in the mail. Your family looks great and I'm excited to hear you are expecting again! Congrats!!! (Hugs) --Trish
Post a Comment