The other night for Family Night, Natalie wanted to play Hide-and-Seek for our game. Usually Jon or I will hide with her, but this time we decided to let Natalie hide on her own. She thought she was so sneaky to hide behind the clear shower curtain. She would peek around the side to see if we were coming, not knowing we could see her through the curtain. We had to snap a picture to remember the moment. I think she can hide on her own anytime.
Friday, August 29, 2008
I'm Hiding
The other night for Family Night, Natalie wanted to play Hide-and-Seek for our game. Usually Jon or I will hide with her, but this time we decided to let Natalie hide on her own. She thought she was so sneaky to hide behind the clear shower curtain. She would peek around the side to see if we were coming, not knowing we could see her through the curtain. We had to snap a picture to remember the moment. I think she can hide on her own anytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment