Thursday, March 06, 2008

Are You Sure This is Texas?


It has snowed twice this week and we are expecting snow again tomorrow. Snow in March is something I never expected in Texas, but is fun change for spring. The news said the last time it snowed in March was in the early 1900's, so we are definitely taking it in. Natalie loves standing outside to watch the snow fall and through the window once we are sufficiently cold. We love the snow, but are ready for some warmer weather.

3 comments:

Alyson M. said...

Sarah! I'm doing my rare blog hop and you have such news! A boy!! Congrats! Dave is going to love hearing your news, too. And snow! It snowed on my Dallas wedding day (dec. 23rd), but snow in March?!?! And thanks for sharing your great list of books. You were always one of my favorite book advisors. . . Hugs to you!

Winders said...

Wow, Natalie looks like a mini Sarah! This picture brought me back to my childhood and our exciting trips to Arizona to see the cousins, she looks just like you! She is adorable. I'm sure the next one will be just as cute too!

Emily B. said...

Hey Sarah! I just found out this Sunday you were pregnant and that you're only 3 weeks behind me! Seesh...I look about 3 months ahead of you! Congratulations! We'll both have little boys this summer! I'm glad I just found your blog, since I never get to see you at church!