Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Beginnings

We finally took the plunge and bought a new computer. Our old one has been on the fritz for quite some time and we couldn't stand it any longer. In the process of trying to transfer everything from one to the other, the old computer wasn't cooperating. I think it knew it's days were coming to an end. Jon stayed up all night Friday trying to fix the problem. He found out the computer kept overheating because the fan that cools the system down stopped working, so after keeping the ceiling fan on high and even using the blow dryer to help cool things off, it worked-nothing was lost in the transfer. I am so happy with the new computer and I don't have to worry if what I am working on will suddenly disappear because of the computer having a heat attack.

3 comments:

Julia said...

That's always exciting, I already feel like getting a new computer. Ours is giving us a slew of problems. We'll see what happens though... Glad to hear that you didn't lose anything and that things are going well for you.

Anonymous said...

Does this mean more blog posts?!?

Carol said...

It's about time. I am having withdrawals from not seeing an up to date, day by day of Natalie.