
After several months of no book club, it is back again. Hopefully it will last this time. This month we read "The Goose Girl" by Shannon Hale. I really enjoyed it. Of course the ending is predictable, but I didn't really think about the end result, so it was exciting the whole way through. I liked how the author stayed true to the original Grimm's Brother tale, but expanded on it. Next month we are reading "North To the Orient" by Anne Lindbergh. It is about her and Charles travels to Japan and China in the early 1930's. I am excited to read the next book.
3 comments:
Cute new layout! Where did you find it?
I borrowed this book from the library today. It's longer than I expected, but look forward to reading it. Thanks for the recommendation!
I just finished reading a book I think you would really like -"Wednesday Letters" by Jason Wright. I read it (seriously) in one day. I really enjoyed it. Just thought I would pass that along for whatever it's worth.
Post a Comment