Thursday, August 16, 2007

Reading Pays Off

This summer the Plano Public Library had a summer reading program for adults. For every three books you read, you turned in a form to be entered in a drawing. The library called last night and I won a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble. I was really surprised when they called because I didn't really think I would win. So this weekend we are headed for the bookstore to find another great read.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Congratulations! I've just started listening to audio books from the library. It's a much better way to pass my time in my car on the way home!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Just curious...how many books did you read this summer and which was your favorite.

Michelle said...

okay, so i must know about this connection you have with the former inhabitants of my apt! i had actually talked to heather a few times before i moved in. she was so nice & helpful...i really think she's the reason we got in here! how did you know each other?

deb said...

Way to go--Sarah Girl! What was your favorite book or two you read this summer?
I'm always looking for something good to read.