Sunday, August 12, 2007

And She's Off

Today was Natalie's first day in nursery and it was very successful. We hardly got in the door before she was wriggling out of my arms ready to dash for the toys. She didn't even give me a second glance when I was walking out the door. Although when I came to pick her up, she ran right for me and gave me a great big kiss. I count that as missing me a little. Hopefully the rest of our Sundays will go as smooth.

4 comments:

deb said...

That's a great report for her first day at hursery. She's a brave and fun little sweetie. I'm sure she did miss you, and was glad to see you!

Rainie said...

All my kids have loved nursery (the majority of the time). I feel bad for the moms that have kids that cry. Maybe I should bad for myself because I'm sure they cry because they want their moms and mine are so happy to get away from me.

Miranda said...

That video is so sweet! I think my favorite part is "Take your finger out."

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's already 18 months! Have I mentioned lately how cute she is? Adorable!