Saturday, July 14, 2007
We Be Jammin'
This week I found a great deal on some peaches and so we decided to try our hand at making peach freezer jam last night. I can't believe how easy it was. I don't know why I haven't done this before. We made a few jars and I think it will be gone by the end of the summer. I am already debating whether I want to buy more supplies and peaches to make even more jam. Jon and I thinking of doing a little experimenting and maybe next time we'll make raspberry peach jam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go! Jon should be very helpful-we always made jam, and canned lots of stuff when he was growing up. We made freezer jam and the regular kind too. It's fun and makes you feel like you've really accomplished something.
sarah - i just made peach freezer jam on friday! yumm-o! you'll be surprised at how fast it goes...all of a sudden everyone wants to eat pb&j's for lunch EVERY DAY. we also had the same thought about trying a "peach melba" jam next time!
That sounds so good! Please email me the recipe. I hope everything is going well. How is KD?
Post a Comment