Monday, July 09, 2007

Our Budding Pianist


I took this picture this morning while I was at the computer and Natalie was playing the piano. It has recently become an enjoyment of hers to use the picture books as piano music and serenade me while I am on the computer. Maybe she is showing her future career in music at an early age or wanting to get a head start on all the practicing she will do when she starts piano lessons.


*The picture wasn't posed. I asked Natalie to smile and she did this on her own.

4 comments:

Goodrich's said...

What a cheeser! That is such a cute picutre of Natalie.

Michelle said...

this is priceless - what a cute face!

Alyson M. said...

She is getting sooo big! Our route to San Antonio is changing, but one of these days it would be fun to meet little Natalie. --alyson m.

Anonymous said...

want to play with my pianis while I feel your kitty?