Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wedding Weekend




This weekend my sister Julia got married in the Mesa, Arizona temple. I was lucky to come a few days early to help with last minute preparations and then stayed a few days after to enjoy the calmness. Julia looked beautiful and the whole day was wonderful. We had the reception in my parent's backyard and my favorite part was getting to see old friends. Natalie's favorite was getting to play in the backyard all weekend. We are excited to have Burke in our family and wish them all the best on a happy new life together.

6 comments:

Miranda said...

I love your cute haircut! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you. Natalie is sooo big!

Goodrich's said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like it was a great wedding.

Anonymous said...

I really like your haircut! So cute. And the black dress is definitely not a "frumpy - mommy" dress.

Michelle said...

what GREAT pictures, you guys! i absolutely love your family shots...you all look so great.

sarah, your mother looks fabulous!! what is her secret?

Jon and Sarah said...

Michelle- my mom has been doing LA Weight Loss since about January. She has been running everyday with my dad too. We are really proud of all her hard work so far.

Rainie said...

The little black dress is a hit and such cute hair. Chris told me that Roz started crying because she didn't recognize you in sunbeams yesterday because of your hair. Isn't that funny!