I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. Jon and Natalie made breakfast and I received flowers and this beautiful photo collage. About week before Mother's Day, Jon entered a contest online where you had to submit a gift that was tangible and creative for Mother's Day. It also had to say "Thanks Crunchgear" somewhere on the gift. The winner would receive an Ipod Nano. While I was still in Arizona, Jon made this photo collage for the contest. He didn't win, but I have the most wonderful Mother's Day gift with memories and pictures of two of my favorite people in the world.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Mother's Day
I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. Jon and Natalie made breakfast and I received flowers and this beautiful photo collage. About week before Mother's Day, Jon entered a contest online where you had to submit a gift that was tangible and creative for Mother's Day. It also had to say "Thanks Crunchgear" somewhere on the gift. The winner would receive an Ipod Nano. While I was still in Arizona, Jon made this photo collage for the contest. He didn't win, but I have the most wonderful Mother's Day gift with memories and pictures of two of my favorite people in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a great gift!
Wow! What a talented son I have! You totally should have won the contest-what a rip-off.
way to go, jon!
Yes, it is now time to update your blog.
Post a Comment