I was at story time yesterday with Natalie and found a flier with book recommendations for those having another brother or sister coming to their family. No, we're not having a baby soon, but we have several friends who are pregnant and thought I would share.
Fiction
I'm a Big Brother-Joanna Cole
I'm a Big Sister-Joanna Cole
It's All About Me-Nancy Cote
Will There Be a Lap for Me?-Dorothy Corey
Little Brown Bear and the Bundle of Joy-Jane Dyer
Where Did That Baby Come From?-Deb Gliori
Happy Birth Day!-Robie H. Harris
Hi, New Baby!-Robie H. Harris
Peter's Chair-Ezra Jack Keats
Just Like Me-Marjorie Newman
Welcome With Love-Jenni Overend
Back Into Mommy's Tummy-Thierry Robberecht
Now We Have a Baby-Lois Rock
Hello, Baby!-Lizzy Rockwell
On Mother's Lap-Ann Herbert Scott
Benny and the Beautiful Baby Delilah-Jean Van Leeuwen
Non-Fiction
Love That Baby!-Katherine Lasky
A BAby's Coming to Your House-Shelley Moore Thomas
The New Baby at Your House-Joanna Cole
The New Baby-Fred Rogers
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the list. I'll have to check some of these out. (By the way, I really thought this was some sort of announcement.) :)
Post a Comment