Moments from the lives of Jon, Sarah, Natalie, Curtis, and Ryan
I could never get upset with that sweet girl!
So cute! Thanks for the reminder that you have a blog. I loved looking through everything else. You guys are great!
what a clever gal! so...is she walking??
SOOOOOOOOOO cute!! She's a very smart girlie!Love-- Grandma Amundson
No, she only stands. I don't theink she even realizes her feet can move except when she is holding on to furniture.
I like the look on her face, like she's thinking "Oh no", but saying ,"What? What are you looking at?"Very Cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I could never get upset with that sweet girl!
So cute! Thanks for the reminder that you have a blog. I loved looking through everything else. You guys are great!
what a clever gal! so...is she walking??
SOOOOOOOOOO cute!! She's a very smart girlie!
Love-- Grandma Amundson
No, she only stands. I don't theink she even realizes her feet can move except when she is holding on to furniture.
I like the look on her face, like she's thinking "Oh no", but saying ,"What? What are you looking at?"
Very Cute!
Post a Comment