Friday, November 17, 2006
The Longest Days Ever
On Wednesday we decideded to take away Natalie's pacifier. We are on day 3 and it is going okay. She is in her bed anywhere from 15-45 minutes before she falls asleep. The hardest time is bedtime, but we are determined to conquer. I have noticed since we have taken the pacifier away, Natalie is much more talkative and playful. I am hoping the hardest days are behind us and it will only get better from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know, it was mean ol' dad's idea and I didn't have much buy in from either of my two girls. I am glad to see that you are seeing some positives to the whole experience.
Good luck you guys! Hopefully little Natalie will be able to make the adjustment quickly. Not having to worry about a pacifier will be great!
Be strong, don't give in!
ha! jon...we should've known! j/k well good luck, you three. we waited until parker's THIRD BIRTHDAY before we took it away (he only took it to go to bed)...after a couple of hard bedtimes we promised him a toy if he gave it up, and from that moment it was bye, bye, binkie! hope it gets better soon!
Post a Comment