

Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Where did it all go?
This is what Natalie looked like when she was born. Recently we have noticed she is losing a lot of her hair. It's especially noticeable after she gets out of the tub. No need to fear though, we have found her hair all in her bed. I have to change her sheets weekly because it looks like a dog sleeps and sheds in her bed. I hope it all comes back dark and curly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sarah,
Natalie looks great. I can't believe those pictures of Jefferson, Texas. I've seen a lot of Texas and none of it looks like that. Thanks for sharing.
David
Sarah--
Welcome to the blogging world!! I'm so happy we can keep up with you now! Clayton is rubbing off all of his hair too, and it looks like he has a toupe (how do you spell that--"too-pay")!!
Cute stuff Sarah! I will definitely be part of your "blog" fan club.
Haley :)
Very fun and Natalie is very cute! Molting hair or not. The pictures from East TX were so pretty.
Post a Comment