I am finally getting around to posting because our computer crashed and we have been getting it fixed. Halloween this year was a success! After two months of going back and forth about costumes, I decided on a western theme. Natalie was a cowgirl; Curtis, a cowboy and Ryan was our little cow. They were the cutest in their costumes, and we had lots of chances to wear them. The kids favorite part about their costumes was to tell everyone, "Have a rootin' tootin' good day."
Our Thomas the Tank and Snow White pumpkins.
6 comments:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Their costumes are so cute. And I love that you made a special "spooky" Halloween dinner. You get the "best mom" award!
Awesome! I love it when families have a theme to their costumes! And the black light....genius.
Jamie R.
The costumes are awesome! How darling. And, what a fun dinner you had! Great job!
Sounds like fun, especially the spooky dinner. I love Natalie's pose.
So photogenic! They would win the cutest costume if they came to my house. I'm going to tell everyone about your spooky dinner.
WOW! Impressive! Love the little "rootin tootin" cow people. Their costumes are so cute, and so are the pictures! Loved the dinner, you are so creative!! :)
Post a Comment