Friday, September 17, 2010

For Book Lovers Alike

My friend and I were talking several weeks ago about different books we read recently. We both mentioned how we wish there was a site that would rate books similar to sites that rate movies for bad stuff.

While I like Good Reads, I can never find if there is objectionable material in a book I want to read. Over the weekend, I came across a site that does just that. It's called Rated Reads. The reviewer gives a brief description of the plot, then rates it according to what is in the book. I checked through several books I have read and mostly agree with how they are rated. I also like how there is a place to suggest a book to be reviewed. Hope this helps to find a great book for the long winter evenings that are coming.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

you are AWESOME!! thanks for that discovery!

haley said...

good to know, thanks for the site.