Sunday, January 17, 2010

Natalieism

Tonight at dinner Jon was teasing Natalie about when she was going to get a job.

J: Natalie, you could get a job at McDonald's and eat all the chicken nuggets you want.

N: No, I am going to go work in Portland.

J: In Portland? Where are you going to work in Portland?

N: In the desert.

We just couldn't stop laughing after that. Where does she come up with this stuff?

3 comments:

haley said...

I love that kid! Good job for writing these funny things down. I'm sure the things she says will provide many laughs for many years!

Deb said...

What a funny, cute girl! She is so smart and fun! Keep posting these Natalieisms-we love them!

Mary said...

Abby told me she is going to be a big princess mommy ballerina when she grows up. I love to hear the funny ideas in their little heads.