SO adorable! Did you make their costumes? They are perfect! I love your little snow white and dwarf! (although I am not sure which one he is, it's been a long time since I watched!)
I wish they had come to my door trick or treating. They would have won the prize for being the cutest. Does Curtis ever want to wear his beard around the house?
5 comments:
WAAAY too cute!
SO adorable! Did you make their costumes? They are perfect! I love your little snow white and dwarf! (although I am not sure which one he is, it's been a long time since I watched!)
Curtis and Natalie have the sweetest smiles ever! Seeing their happiness just makes my heart sing.
I still get a kick out of Curtis's costume (beard) every time I see it. They look so cute. What a fun Halloween theme!
I wish they had come to my door trick or treating. They would have won the prize for being the cutest. Does Curtis ever want to wear his beard around the house?
Post a Comment