I am officially 30. Last week was my birthday and it couldn't have been better. Jon always does an incredible job for my birthday. It began with breakfast and a basket filled with 30 gifts. Natalie and I spent the day at the library, window shopping and playing at the park with some friends. When we got home there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers on our doorstep. We went to dinner with friends and home for delicious lemon cake. I look forward to my next 30 years being as best as the first.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Another Decade Gone
I am officially 30. Last week was my birthday and it couldn't have been better. Jon always does an incredible job for my birthday. It began with breakfast and a basket filled with 30 gifts. Natalie and I spent the day at the library, window shopping and playing at the park with some friends. When we got home there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers on our doorstep. We went to dinner with friends and home for delicious lemon cake. I look forward to my next 30 years being as best as the first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Happy Birthday late! I didn't get a Facebook reminder. Oh well. 30 is fast approaching... and it still doesn't seem real...
Happy birthday! I hope Jon sang "America" for you, wrapped in the American flag (does he still have that one?) but even if he didn't, I'm sure he made it great.
I'm impressed with Jon's birthday surprises for you. How in the world did he come up with 30 gifts! I'm glad you had a great birthday. I wish you happiness for the next 30 years!
It sounds like you had a great day!! Oh, to be so young again!!! This next decade goes super fast so enjoy!!!
It sounds like you had a great day!! Oh, to be so young again!!! This next decade goes super fast so enjoy!!!
Belated Birthday wishes to you, Sarah! I loved turning 30...I was so ready to move past my 20's and get on with life! I'm glad your family and friends made it special for you!
Welcome to the 30 club!! It's a great time of life! It looks like you had an awesome bday, and I'm so happy you could celebrate with Peter and Michelle! Hmmm...I'm trying to remember which number birthday you celebrated in Lawrence when you got your pancake and smoothie dispenser/mixer thing from Jon!
Happy Birthday Sarah! It sounds like it was a great day!
Thirty years have gone by pretty fast. But I am pleased with what those 30 years created -- A wonderful you. Love, Mom
Happy late Birthday. Sounds like you had a great day. Welcome to the 30's club!
Post a Comment