Thursday, June 14, 2007

Meeting Eeyore



I thought I would include a short video of Natalie meeting Eeyore. I think he was her favorite character to meet because it was her first.

4 comments:

deb said...

SOOOOOO cute and fun!!!! I was there and I still loved seeing the video. We agree with the comment that you need a vacation to recover from vacation--but it was really fun! We all came home and immediately got sick with sore throats and colds, and haven't caught up on our sleep yet.
(P.S. how come your so smart you know how to post videos on a blog, anyway?)

Michelle said...

that was priceless! what a brave chickie! it was fun to hear jon's laugh in the background - good times.

Goodrich's said...

That is so cute, she is one brave little girl! Zack would have been running in the other direction at mach speed!

Rainie said...

That is so sweet. Don't you love photobucket. The kiss is so precious.